العودة   أكاديمية التدريب الاحترافي > أكاديمية التدريب غير المتزامن > أكاديمية التدريب غير المتزامن ( البرامج الإدارية )

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع انواع عرض الموضوع
قديم 02-06-2015, 07:18 PM
مشرفة الأكاديمية غير متواجد حالياً
مشرفة الأكاديمية
المشرف العام

Post برنامج مهارات التفاوض الفعال

برنامج مهارات التفاوض الفعال

Effective Negotiation Skills Program

NST-Adm109-1-4

تدريب في أي وقت وزمان ومكان

بشهادة دولية معتمدة

نبذة عن البرنامج

برنامج يقوم على تنمية مهارات وقدرات المتدرب للقيام بالعملية التفاوضية بكفاءة وفاعلية .

ما ستتمكن منه في نهاية البرنامج

- يهدف البرنامج التدريبى الى التعرف على المفاهيم الأساسية للتفاوض الفعال
- تحديد أنماط المفاوضين
- صفات المفاوض الفعال
- كيفية تطبيق إستراتيجيات وتكتيكات التفاوض بشكل فعال
- التعرف على مراحل التفاوض عند القيام بالعملية التفاوضية

معلومات البرنامج

4 ساعات ( يوم واحد )

150 ريال

مميزات البرنامج
- شهادة أكاديمية التدريب الاحترافي APT
- عضوية أكاديمية التدريب الاحترافي APT
- DVD خاص لكل مشارك بحجم 4GB يحتوي على مجموعة من روائع التنمية البشرية
- إرسال الشهادات بالبريد الممتاز

اسم المدرب

محمد فاخر محمد

رابط السيرة الذاتية للمدرب

http://www.aptksa.org/vb/showthread.php?t=9545

رابط التسجيل في البرامج

http://aptnst.com/?page_id=62

رابط الأسئلة الشائعة ( للتدريب غير المتزامن )

http://www.aptksa.org/vb/showthread.php?t=11025

رابط عروض التخفيض على برامج التدريب غير المتزامن

http://www.aptksa.org/vb/showthread....6691#post16691

للمزيد من الاستفسار عبر الايميل التالي :

info@aptnst.com

مع تمنياتنا للجميع بالتوفيق

التدريب غير المتزامن

Non-synchronous Training

رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-06-2020, 03:56 AM   رقم المشاركة : [2]
FrankJScott
الأعضاء

معلومات اضافية
الجنس :
الدولة :
المزاج :

My MMS
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى FrankJScott
افتراضي Loving the insights of this article :)

Love checking out this site Btw, if you want to know how to buy the best nasal dilators online, I highly suggest this great nasal dilatatore for snoring page along with this great naso dilatador for schnarchen site and this bene nasal dilator for nostril forum and don't forget this great nasal dilator for nostrils, not to mention this migliore nasal dilatador for nostrils website alongside this great nasal dilatador for russare forum and this super nostril dilatatore for russare site and don't forget this top nasal dilatador for nostrils and this grande nasal dilatador for schnarchen forum along with this superiore nasale dilatatore for snoring website too! Don't forget great naso dilatador for schnarchen page along with this top nasal dilatatore for nostrils site and this bene nasal dilator for russare profile and don't forget this best nasal dilator for nostril as well as this migliore noson dilatatore nasale site along with this superiore noson cerotti nasali profile and this bene noson nariz tapada page and don't forget this migliore noson patency definition, not to mention this grande noson dilatatore page alongside this best noson dilatatore nasale page and this bene noson nariz tapada site and don't forget this best noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen and this migliore noson dilatatore nasale page along with this superiore noson ekoy forum too, not forgetting this best noson nasenpflaster gegen schnarchen website, as well as great noson cerotti per non russare forum and finally superiore noson cerotti nasali site for good measure.

I would be remiss not to recommend this essential nasal dilator article along with this cheap nasal dilator page and this fantastic cerotti nasali forum and don't forget this great cerotti nasali web site , not to mention this top nasal page alongside this wonderful nasal website and this cheap nasal page and don't forget this great ekoi page and this good ekoi profile along with this fantastic ekoi profile too! Also check out this fantastic nasal dilator url along with this top patency definition website and this cheap patency definition page and don't forget this essential patency definition forum , not to mention this cheap dilatatore profile along with this wonderful dilatatore page and this essential dilatatore url and finally this wonderful cerotti nasali article is great too!

FrankJScott غير متواجد حالياً   رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05-11-2020, 10:59 PM   رقم المشاركة : [3]
FrankJScott
الأعضاء

معلومات اضافية
الجنس :
الدولة :
المزاج :

My MMS
إرسال رسالة عبر ICQ إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر AIM إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Yahoo إلى FrankJScott إرسال رسالة عبر Skype إلى FrankJScott
افتراضي Loving the insights of this page :)

Always love this site Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff breed of dog, I highly suggest this via on mastiffs along with this investigate this site about the mastiff breed and this you could check here on the mastiff breed and don't forget this look at more info on mastiffs , not to mention this click this link now on mastiff dogs alongside this hop over to this website about mastiff dogs and this visit this site right here on mastiffs and don't forget this visit this web-site on the mastiff breed and this go to website on mastiffs along with this more help on the mastiff breed too! Also worth mentioning a total noob about the mastiff breed together with this [link] on mastiffs , it's awesome info.

قديم 05-12-2020, 09:48 PM   رقم المشاركة : [4]
FrankJScott
الأعضاء

معلومات اضافية
الجنس :
الدولة :
المزاج :

My MMS
افتراضي Loved browsing this article :)

Growing fan of this page Btw, if you want to see the best info about the Mastiff breed of dog, I highly recommend this click this link about dog breeds along with this have a peek at these guys on dog health and this click here to find out more on dogs and don't forget this this contact form about dog breeds , not to mention this sneak a peek at this web-site. on dog training alongside this i was reading this funny dog pics and this breaking news on dogs and don't forget this try these out about dogs and this you could try here on dog breeds along with this knowing it on dogs too! Also worth mentioning consultant on dog training together with this more.. about dogs , it's wonderful info.

قديم 10-15-2020, 02:54 AM   رقم المشاركة : [5]
FrankJScott
الأعضاء

معلومات اضافية
الجنس :
الدولة :
المزاج :

My MMS
افتراضي Huge fan of this this article :)

As far as java programming goes, try this java assignment help website as well as this python assignment for me website. Also see this java assignment for me website as well as this python assignment homework page is great too. I also recommend python assignment homework forum as well as this and finally python coding homework website is worth a look.

قديم 10-20-2020, 09:30 PM   رقم المشاركة : [6]
FrankJScott
الأعضاء

معلومات اضافية
الجنس :
الدولة :
المزاج :

My MMS
افتراضي Growing fan of this blog :)

Pressfarm is a press database that assists entrepreneurs find writers to create about their startups. Construct a listing of reporters and get stated in start-up sites in minutes. Using our media outreach program, now you can search for editors from numerous niches, journals and types to find the best fit for your story.

Pressfarm will also support create e-mail pitches, press produces, content marketing and significantly more.

Pressfarm believe that narrowing down the field to journalists that are probably be enthusiastic about your start-up is superior to sending bulk emails.

قديم 10-24-2020, 01:45 PM   رقم المشاركة : [7]
FrankJScott
الأعضاء

معلومات اضافية
الجنس :
الدولة :
المزاج :

My MMS
افتراضي Always a pleasure to read through this forum :)

Pressfarm is just a media repository that assists entrepreneurs find writers to publish about their startups. Build a listing of reporters and get shown in start-up directories in minutes. Using our media outreach system, you can now look for journalists from numerous niches, publications and categories to find a very good match for your story.

Pressfarm will also support create email pitches, press releases, content marketing and significantly more.

Pressfarm feel that thinning down the field to journalists who are apt to be thinking about your start-up is superior to giving mass emails.

إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
انواع عرض الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

كود [IMG]متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

المواضيع المتشابهه
الموضوع كاتب الموضوع المنتدى مشاركات آخر مشاركة
( البرامج الإدارية ) 35 برنامج د. وديع إلياس أكاديمية التدريب غير المتزامن ( البرامج الإدارية ) 32 03-19-2024 09:36 AM
أكاديمية البرامج الإدارية ( 35 برنامج ) د. وديع إلياس أكاديمية برامج التدريب غير المتزامن 1 03-15-2024 07:51 AM
الاعلامى وخبير الاتيكيت طارق الشميرى رونى شاهين أكاديمية السيرة الذاتية للمدربين والمدربات 9 01-12-2024 03:47 PM
المركز الدولى للتدریب والاستشارات tamer_torky أكاديمية الإعلان للبرامج التدريبية للمراكز والمعاهد التدريبية 8 01-03-2024 01:47 AM
11 برنامج تدريبي في الإدارة وتطوير المهارات د. وديع إلياس أكاديمية الإعلان للبرامج التدريبية للمراكز والمعاهد التدريبية 0 08-31-2014 10:25 AM

Free counters!